Fashion School 2nd year Vol.16

6~01~2011

Fashion Design lesson.
The currect project is a "look book"

So, with the help of a classmate ( thx Séverine ^^)
I took some photos for it.

[Makeup for the rest of the photoshoot today]


 Outfit: 
Kimono top: made by myself
Skirt: F+F
Corset: offbrand
Obi-jime: somewhere at Shinjuku ._.


I've chosen to mix gothic and kimono
The first shoot is at school with a "dominant" gothic
for the outfit.
The school back ground was enough.
( Too lazy to go to the church near the school, 
plus it was rainy >_<)

For the second part, dominant Kimono with corsets ._.
I will do it outside, something with nature as background,
as reminder of the floral prints on my kimono/ yukata



Second outfit I tried,
but the long sleeves doesnt match with the skirt,
which is shorter.
And the pirate hat ... Doesnt fit too =_=

Outfit:
Kimono Top:  made by myself
Skirt: Moi-même-Moitié
Obi: Somewhere at Shinkuju
Obi-jime: in a little shop in my district  at Koenji.
Hat: F+F


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire