Welcome 2011 ~

Bonne Année~!
Happy new year~!
¡Feliz año nuevo~!
Feliç any nou~!
新年快乐~!
明けましておめでとうございます~!
chúc mừng năm mới!
Felix Sit Annus Novus ( but not sure XD)

and I don't know more ._.


I'm back from Paris,
we went to an Italian restaurant
 to celebrate the new year.



[warm goat cheese salad]

[Tortellini with porcini mushrooms and ricotta]
My fav' *o*

 [Chocolate mousse]
I gave to my brother,
because I was full and ... I don't really like it actually ._.

[Silly brother -_-"]
By the way, 
I really need to fin a better hair style with this hat,
here it's just ... Ugly  >_<


I won't make a review for the 2010'
Too much bad memories,
sincerely I wish to erase this year of my mind if I could ^^"

Some memories still haunt me,
some problems are not solved,
especially the one called Ms.Pute ,
the chinkie ...

I think about the last X-mas, the last New year day ...
all the memories, many questions, thoughts...

I'm a bit affraid when the April, 11th will come ...
I don't have , or , well, I don't feel the support I wish

For this new year I just want peace,
respect, from the slag ( but ... LOL !)
but from my friends too,
If you don't agree with my life , you can,
but I don't want heard what you think,
I got enough pain I guess.
I'm only 19 years old and already
Psy, antidepressant, anxiolitic,
a hard relationship that, even some older women
couldn't bear ...
I feel me like if I already lived 40 years...
I'm deeply tired
I was a positive and  smilling person,
I wish to get back this girl.
I wish to make projects for the future,
I wish to move on.
I won't give up,
even if I have bastards on my road.
I've something from them :) 
"Go and screw yourself"

But a big thank you to the (rare) ones who supported
me, who listened me to complain, cry ...

An other for Darling too ...
I do love you.

I wish something better,
I will do efforts too, anyway,
why check the blog of a girl like her ?
It will hurt me.
Even her private posts I know about what she speaks,
about my darling, 
more than her fiancé.
... ^^"
I need to be the clever and the wise one,
she is an airhead,
my conscience is clear, 
it is not me who plays the seductive in the back 
of my boyfriend and that is disrespectful, hurtful to my friends.

For the 2011',
I do want a new start,
truth,
confidance,
love 
and
happiness :)

My best wishies for everybody ~!
2011 is a new begining,
let's start all together :)

* Going to watch "The crazy Horse" with Dita Von Teese *

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire