Tokyo D- 8 & Paris under snow



Hiiiiii !!!

Today it's the begining of our holidays !
It's really great because we don't have homeworks.
We finished, or almost ... because we had a lot of problem to print ..., our Fashion Brand project in fashion design and in pattern making I finished the blouse *breath*

All would be perfect if ...after to get girls at school I was not fallen on the back because of ice >_<. I was looking girls to be sure they were safe and me, not careful with myself !! xD I wanted to clean my room tomorrow, because my korean friend , Namhee , comes at home to spend Christmas day with us like she was alone and she can't come back in Korea >_<. I wanted to buy Christmas presents too ...Lol. Well , after a good night it will be better =D. There is a good side ^^ Paris under snow is wonderful. Today , the last day at school was cool . Not pettern making lesson ( hehe) and we has a little lunch all together with an other class. Despite of problems to print, it was great to work only with some people and not all the class , more calm and friendly ^^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire