Back to France

05~05~2013


05_05_2013 (2)

I woke up at 8am,
misundestanding, we could actually wake up later T_T

  05_05_2013 (1)
Mei drove us back to the train station at Lille and
we took back the train for Paris.
On the platform I saw a guy , watching me,
I was sure I knew him,
It when we arrived in Paris I relized it was the guitare teacher of Philipine,
 the eldest of the girls I look after. x)

  05_05_2013 (3)
El Tiempo Curara, is one of my favorite song by Leo Jimenez
Both melody and lyrics are beautiful .

  05_05_2013 (4)
Mom found Mare's milk, and gave a try,
she said it's much better for stomach and taste like human milk.
But... it's not fat at all :(
It's sweet and soft but I really prefect cow milk.

Plus , mare milk is very expensive.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire