Begining of febuary & Dinner with Mayu and her friends !

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 01~02~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽



My birth month ! <3 p="">


I woke up on the morning to go to sport, 
I am tired but, I cannot give up.

On the afternoon, after sport and passing by the mall, 
I had to study Maths.
It's high school level, to train us to teach it later.
I hate maths really -_- .
But thanks to my brother help, I understand it.



Got few things for home x)

I love boxs so much *o*

On the evening, despite of being sick
I got ready to have dinner with  the lovely Mayu, 
who was here with her friends, in travel in Paris .


She saidn let's dress up as good as we could,
so Today it was an outfit with Hime's inspiration.


OP: Jesus Diamante
Bow: LaPafait
Chocker: Axes Femme



Played 8D

Mayu was with 3 of her lovely friends !
We met at Notre Dame and alked around the Latin district to find a typical french restaurent.
I usually do not go to the french restaurents of the district,
So I was not a good help for them to choose ^^

We finally stoped at a small one ^^





The cute Mai ^^



Oignons soup with bread *^*

We talked a lot, 
especially about boys and the differences between France and Japan, 
about the sociaty and the social life/ relationships.

A bit before the main dish, an asian guy came to us 
and sit at our table ! lol
He was also on a journey, 
I was friendly, but a bit too much to me ^^"

I guess he had a crush on one of Mayu's friend :p



Crêpe *^*



Apple pie


Mouahahah I am descreet, as always.

The strange guy x)




With Mayu !! <3 p="">


After dinner, we walked back to Notre Dame, for everyone to take the metro, 
and also take a photo for the souvenir ^^

8DDDD ^^V




All together 8DD !




It was a nice evening and I enjoyed it a lot !
I hope we could meet soon again <3 p="">


Notre Dame, always beautiful


I also played again with my apps.




:p








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire