Fashion School vol.1


Second day in ESMOD.
It was better . We started modelism with our professor ( who is chinese ^^).
It's great , there are a part of pupils who are chinese ( and one korean ).
I'm admiring, some are in France since , only, one month !!!
Far of their families, new country, new language ( and french is hard) news studies and not easy at all ....They are courageous .
Fortunately our professor speaks chinese.




The first part of the morning we have learnt how to put the tape ( Bolduc) on the mannequin (bust) in the middle ,straight, etc...
 
After, stylism and homeworks ! A lot .
A concours for UNICEF , a project to introduce itself, and a book product (men and women).
I need more magazines about men fashion ! For the moment I'm happy with my first 2 magazines about men fashion....Very interesting, for the fashion OFCOS !





I was impatient to back at home, but need go to get girls at school.
This evening I'm very tired !
But not rest this week , between baby sitting again and Lolita Meeting.
I won't have rest before October holidays I think ! Fortunately is ...Oh gosh! Not so soon . Lol
I went to Junkudo, and I bought the Kera Maniax vol.13. I'm there ! *o*

I wanted the Kera of October but sold out . >_<
By the way, I will find it later.


4 commentaires:

  1. J'ai aussi beaucoup d'etudiantes chinoises dans ma fac, les pauvres ont du mal a suivre les cours, mais ce sont des personnes adorables <3 tu as de la chance de pouvoir aller à Esmod^^ c'était mon rêve, mais un peu trop inaccessible!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oui c'est vrai ^^
    celles que j'ai rencontrées sont charmantes.
    Ah pour quelle raison .? Le prix exhorbitant parfois et ses à coté tt aussi couteux et parfois un peu injustifiés? >_< * vive le boulo à coté *

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. c'est exactement ça! même avec un boulot a côté je n'aurais pas pu, la famille ne peut plus m'aider T_T du coup j'apprends comme je peux avec mes bases de Bep ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. C'est sur que si la famille ne peut aider ce n'est pas facile >_<.
    Puis une fois en cours en plus de lannée débrouille toi pour te payer les tissus etc etc u_u

    RépondreSupprimer