Fashion School vol.2

Ahhhh!!
I'm really sorry, at this time we have a lot of work between our 2 profesionnal shoppings .

What is a profesionnal shopping ?
We must go to shops, to choose some clothes , to detail clothes ( price, model, quality, composing, etc.)and detail the shop (Music, kind of customers, salers, design, etc.)
It's funny at the begining but after 3 shops ...You're tired. Lol.
And , of course, after , we must write a report !
Sometimes I'm wonder, if literature essays were not more fun ?!


Till now, I ever prefered to do my shopping in "real" shops, not a lot on online shops on web, even for gothic and gothic lolita clothes.
But henceforth... I hesitate ! lol.


Tomorrow, we will have " naked drawing lesson" with ...a man . u_u
Last time it was hard with the woman model, body is hard to draw!
But draw a male body ... T_T
I prefer female body, more graceful and sweet.
Male body is ugly ...to draw! lol









About personal news, I started my wa-lolita (和ロリタ) outfit.
Only Obi (帯) is finished. I made it very long, 4m50 ! I can have a very big ribbon almost like Oirans (花魁) =P.
I would like have more time to made it and I hope my ourfit will don't look too cosplay.
It's one of difficulty with Wa-lolita style ... Depends of fabrics and model ....we can to look like a cosplay if we're not careful.



[Wa-style ...Not lolita , Gyaru <3 More inspired by Oiran I think]


About my japan trip, not more news...I'm just impatient. D-88 ! ( Still long I know)

Next time I will write something about people in my class it's very fun, I really must do it lol.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire