Dita Von Teese in Angelic Pretty ?

I'm a big fan of Dita Von Teese, but I don't really follow her life in the gossip people magazines.

I think we can be fan, without be a crazy fan who want to know all about the private life of the artists.

Well , a friend sent me this photo today !



I was surprised and happy ! ( I went here to buy some loli clothes during my stay too :p
She knows every and best fashion places !)

Dita bought Angelic Pretty and ETC Stuffs ! XD

What and why and for who , I don't know , but it's funny ^^

She is very elegant and retro so ...why buy Lolita clothes ?!

Maybe for the show if it's for her ^^.

Because ... Lolita is the oposite of Dita , ...But ...lolita ca bu used for fetish photoshoot too =D !

1 commentaire:

  1. Je suis curieuse de savoir ce qu'elle a acheté..
    En même temps avec sa taille de guêpe elle n'a surement aucun mal à rentrer dans les robes..
    Mais je la verrai plutôt craquer sur les accessoires ^^

    RépondreSupprimer