Twitter


It's done ...I'm on Twitter ...
I still think that's a bit useless if you're not a famouuuus people who do interesting things ( but "an interesting thing" its what ? ... Philosophic question xD It's subjectvie), sincerelly " I ate an ince cream" ...Ok we are happy for you ...And ? xD
Ok I do the same one facebook etc ...But it's more interactive ^^"".
A lot of my friends are in Twitter so I decided to create an account ( because of course to be on forums, Msn, Yahoo,Gtalk,Facebook, Deviantart, etc It's not enough ! lol) Now I must find them ... u_u But later I'm too busy .
Next Twitter entry " I'm so busy between my

super job and my wonderful fashion school" xD

Well if you've Twitter, feel free to add me ^^.

(Ok I'm not very nice on this post but I promise you I'm adorable xp )



https://twitter.com/Kamihana


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire