Happy new year and V-Day!




[Vietnam Feb 2008]

Happy new chinese year !

恭喜發財! ( Gong Hey Fat Choy ) [Canto]
恭喜发财!(Gong Wi Fa Cai ) [Mando]
Chúc Mừng Năm Mới! [Vietnamiese]

I went 2 years ago to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) in Vietnam, a few day after the celebration of the "Têt", it's the name of the new lunar year, the most important celebration ^^. It's while almost 2 weeks.
Ufortunately we only saw the last decorations , not parades etc. But it was beautiful, especially Mickey Mouse and Minie dressed up with Ao Dài, the traditional vietnamiese clothes.

[In Ho Chi Mihn City Feb2008]

This year it's the tiger year and with my friends we went to celebrate it.
There is a big asian community in Paris, so there are parades and dances.
It was great ^^ ( but a bit cold)
The sacred Dragon follows a "ball" during the parade, I know why it is represented with a pearl ( beautiful legend) but .. For the ball no. I will search it, because the explaination of my boyfriend doesn't satisfied me lol.

[The dragon]

[Evy my "fiancée" and Marina my "cousin"]

And Happy Valentine Day !!
Even for those who are single ^^""
We can spend this day between friends lool , I did it x)
Ok for once I'm not single this day but, as I love the easy relationships, my boy friend lives very far of me xp. So it's a bit the same to be single xD.

But I sent him presents ^^ I hope the postal serve won't lost it u_u""

And for my japanese friend too :p the " Tomo-Choko" the friendly chocoaltes in Japan

[Evy & Me]

I wore up a Qi Pao one of the traditional Chinese dress

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire