Musique Maestro~ !







Well, I've time and I neglect my blog.
I should write about my trip in Japan, give some addresses and reviews but no time ._.

So, just music news then.

Since the sept, 22th [Sanguis Rosa], the new GPKISM album is available.

I listened it and here is my opinion:

1: Succubus, my fav', we recognizes the Kiwamu's composition,
it was a pleasure to see this one in live during Artism Festa at Tokyo. =)
I love the melody, from begining to end, but I must look for lyrics and translation to say more about this song.
The GPK's voice is in perfect harmony here.

2: Desiderium, I don't really like the melody of this one.
No, actually it's more the saturated sound and voice which I don't like at all,
it's too different with the chorus, I only like the chorus part so, more melodious.
( Yes I dislike the saturated electronic music ._. Prefer melodious songs to rest, think and dream xp )
[...]


3: Uterus, "catchy" song, different of Succubus, I like it but not more.
I'm waiting for the Lyrics translation.

4: Corpus, my second fav', I like the lyrics .
I saw on web, with Uterus, is the most appreciate of the album by the fans.

5: La Folia, a pleasant difference if we compare to the others music of the group,
more "classic" baroque, a bit like a minuet ~ <3>





I like this album, for once no 1001 remixs, only the escence of the group.
Of course it's MY OWN opinion, but I read on web, fans apreciate this one too in its entirety.

Links:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire