Sunday



I finished my work for Tuesday, or almost, I still must add more deco'.





[Pen]
[Collage]

[Pen]

[Pencil]

[Watercolor]

I don't put everything, because others are horrible -_-.
I'm not proud of them at all so ....

By the way, I got a new corset, grey/silver, I wanted a black but ... Only S seize or more, and I was looking for "XS" I already have a "S" in black but too old now lol and too tall.
I would like to modified it, with lace, but not money, I must save all T_T
*frustrated*.
In Paris we have the " Marché Saint-Pierre" front the 'Sacré Coeur" but expensive, not good quality and not a lot of choice -_-.
I was so amazed at Tokyo when I saw lace in every colors !
And not enough money ... Damn.




About "Lolita" news, I participated at the fashion show last sunday at Paris Manga 10.
It was ...tiring lol.
Some guys were not here, gave up, we only had 1 rehearsal made in 5mins , super hot and we waited for a while before the show, I was exhausted with my corset and super sick ._.

But after the show we had a little photoshoot and I'm happy, I'm not too much bad on photos , for once ...


[With Hanako :) ]




I've others on my Deviant Art.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire