Chou B-Day

26~01~2013

I planed to get up around
7h45am... and I actually did at 8h40 am...
I was quite hurry so I did not dress up as I planed.

chouBday20130016
I tried to do something ok ....

I had to meet  Camille & Dieu-Ly in paris
and wat for Clafou' to all go  , by car to Tours .
Clafou had to fight with the GPS XD
We finally left Paris a bit late bit the journey was
quick.


  chouBday20130011
No one around 8D

chouBday20130014
All hand made by Chou <3 p="">I really loved the sablés ._.
Was  nice to meet her again after almost 4 years XD
Also re-meet Hanako who I have not seen since last summer
and meet person I only knew thanks to facebook or the Lolita forums.

chouBday20130013
Aelin, Me, Clafou', Chou , Camille, Dieu-ly, Hanako, Saru

Was quite funny,
but I would not tell more about :p

The time flew very fast
Chou has been spoiled :p
we took the traditional group photo,
and Clafou the single ones with her amazing retro camera !



chouBday20130017 chouBday20130018
Some stayed for the night,
but we had to go back by Train with Hanako and her boyfriend.
We left we the moon already raised.
I was quite beautiful with the forest *_*
A mix between Dracula and ... Twilight for some ._.

We went to the  train station with 3 cars to bring everyone XD
But some got " lost" and took the wrong way XD
We finally have been able to say good by to everyone.

The travel by train was very fast and had a "funny" episode.
Hanako and her boyfriend forgot their promotional cards wich give you a lower prices for your train tickets,
the controler said was ok they just have to paid
and go to the train station, show the  ticket with the promotional card to get
back their money.
But unfortunately the Hanako's credit card did not work .
The guy started to make a verbal trial ...
I proposed to paye myself to avoid it  x)
Arrived at Paris ,
We found a ATM and Hanako give me back the money immediatly ^^
Unfortunately because of this oversight, they had to cancel they restaurent meal.


chouBday20130015

I was totally exhausted coming back home x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire