Meeting Katya

02~01~2013

Today , I woke up early , 
to say good bye to Katya, who passed in France for few days.
I last time we have met was in june, for our job at the concert.

We told ourself, if we have to wait to work together again on a common concert, 
to coordinate the timetable of the guys etc , 
we could wait for a while x)
So we planed to meet at gare de Lyon around 9am for a breakfast.

02-01-2013 (1) 02-01-2013 (2)
Katya and her friend was a bit late and I was , unfortunately , in advance -_-.
I walked around, to avoid to froze, and read some book at the small Fnac.

Dictators's wife & The analyse of 50 Sahdes of Grey.
The 1st one looks interesting , I am thinking of dowload it via iTunes maybe.
For the second ... LOL  Even the autor tells, in a way, that book is not very deep !
And I even wonder how she has been able to "analyse " a so poor "work" x)

We finally met , and had, for me , a quick breakfast.
I started to feel dizzy ^^""
We went to the Train Bleu and had the breakfast menu:
Hot chocolate, bread, butter and jam with chocolate bread <3 p="">
02-01-2013 (3)
Coming back home, I got my earing 8D
They are super big XD

  02-01-2013 (4) 02-01-2013 (5)
I also found an other little tiara I did not fixed.
I am starting a big room cleaning before to finally move in the enw appartment ,
but will take few months, again, renovations work are not finished yet ><

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire