Week 2 in Madrid

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 07~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


Today with Marco, was hanging out to the parc of the Retiro.

As usual and from teh morning it's sunny and hot *o*
ME ENCANTAAAAA !!

Precious pic'





Marco is a clever and serious little one, 
reading a classic  in a retro chair ;)

He also love posing .




And feed the ducks


A little selfie 8D


Always serious.

I never get tired of it *o*

On the afternoon, I walked from Pacifoca , my station
to Sol/GranVia/Tribunal etc.

It is 45 mins , more or less, by walking,
but the path is  really pleasant ( and there are many shops XD)

Atocha station and its fountain !
I remember the first time I had to go through there.
It was to meet my friend Manu to go to Alcala de Henares , few weeks ago.
I got the wront exit, I had to walk to the main station...
I did not expect I will passe there everyday after !


I was not feeling to go back home for dinner, 
and  I already lost 2 kgs so, I have the right to eat at Mc Donalds .

I also found a shop, 
seeling rock CD in a small street near Callao station.
The guy had some Mägo de Oz CDs, not really the ones I was hardly looking for,
but they are some of the first ones from them.

And got pink sparkling girlish ballerinas .
I do not have it in pink :p


アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 08~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

We went to teh supermarcet with Marco, 
we love taking ourselves in photo x3



On the afternoon, he asked me to watch " The Sleeping Beauty"
As I am a great nanny, I got it for him.
But holy crap, Aurora is sooooooooo a dump blonde -_-
I never loved her, and still don't.

Passing front the farmacy ....
An advertising for I do not Remember what, lol,
with vampires x)

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 09~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

 On wednesday , wo do not  always wear black,
but it's when we go out.

When I say we love taking selfies, 
and not even ashame, 
because we are cute as pie ! 8D


We went to the Natural sciences  museum 


Too much cutness x)

We played with the TVs to make some 3D Dinosaures

Diplodocus


The museum is not as big as our in Paris, 
but interesting.

It seems so soft *-*

Playing with skull 
again,

and again,

a lot .

Some "stones" ....
Wich I would be glad to own :p

"Esmeralad"

Alchemic symbols

Tiranosaure my love <3 nbsp="">

I did not get about the alien, but , well .

Butterflies.



Shark jaw .... 

Sharkieeess

Bezoars  stones
( like in Harry Potter ! Ok I shut my mouth)



Skulls. Im totally in my element 8D

When I say I would'nt be able to live during this times !
Deep sea already scare me... But seeing that ! 

We also saw the birth of a baby ....
I still want kids ... Maybe ... XD



You are quite skinny, don't you honey ? 


On the afternoon, I went to relax at the Retiro.
I tried to finalize my sketches, 
manage the new ideas to include them in my crest,
and seeif it could work.



Then I got a message fom a guy, 
wishing to see me on the same day.
Really ?!  On wednesday it's my "ugly resting day" XD
No one wish to see me on this day ! XD
Plus, I was too concentrated !
It has been productive *o*



After the museum, we passed with Marco at the Fnac
I got a flute, and see it it fits better tha the wood one I have.
I used to play with plastic flute ( yes, sorry for the blasphem),
so, I will give a try.
PLus, it's a BLUE yamaha one 8D
I also got some new Cds from Saratogo, which finalize my collection
for this group <3 br="">I could listen all their discography *o*
And, got colorfull elastic, it's the current trend for kids, 
we will do some with Marco in future.

[ VIDEO  MARCO CORRIENDO ]






アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 10~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


Calm day, as usual ^^

But I got ready to hang out with someone on the evening.
We met at Sol,  and walked around to Tribunal, passing by Plaza Mayor *o*
I sat at a small restaurent bar, for dinner,
Then, walking back, we stoped in a Irish pub for a last drink.
The bar was cool and had great music 8D
We finally went back by car, I was glad, because a bit tired and was lazy to walk  ^^"
Plus, listening to Judas Priest during the way, was perfect ^^




アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 11~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Manual activities today, 
we learnt with marco how to make some bracelets with the elastics.

On the evening, I went back  to Saints and Sinners shop ,
because I saw some  nice dress on the web site.
But , great deception when they told me it has been sold already,
and the only dresses available were up to 38 german size ....
A way too large for me :/

Wearing black for tonight.

I got new shoes, they are good to walk actually.

And wearing corset ~

I met Adri at Tribunal tonight again for dinner,
we found a nice restaurent, a bit art deco.

Then, stoped at the Mala Fe Rock bar
at 11pm, we were the only ones except the boss and one of his friend XD
It is early for a friday night in Spain lol.
People are not aout yet .
There were wall painted with rockers playing guitars,
and they passed rock or metal as music.
I discovered " Hijos de Cain" by Bajon Rojo.
It became my summer song lol ( so in love with the melody but espacially with lyrics),
and the goup is great.

Was a great great evening, but coming back home at 5:00am was very hard,
even if it was by car x)



アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 12~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Lazy Saturday,  at the pool.

On the evening I walked to Sol, and looked for some tapas,
I miss so much Croquetas ( or Croquetes, catalan's way as with my parents x) )
These were not bad,
but not was good as those I used to eat at Empuria :/

Full Moon~



アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 13~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


Today's outfit.

Mouahahah Cersei is a goddess !

We hanged out with Kristin and stoped at pizzeria for dinner :p

Fully moon



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire