Week 3 in Madrid

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 14~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


We are Monday,
Happy Bastille day 8D !


After work , 
We planed to go to watch the lest X-Men with Adri'
Again, for me.
But, only for the Wolvy's butt, it worthes it :p

I could dress up well, 
Im going by car 8D

I really  must pass my driving liscence,
so I could wear heels anytime ._.

The good thing in summer is, 
even when you get out at 9pm after cinema, 
it's still daylight, and warm, and the, 
amazing *o*

It was in spanish only, again, 
in a way fotunately I already saw it once, 'cause I have been able to understand 
some little thing I did not get it when I was seeing it with my friend Manu'
and also because it was hard to stay concentrated this time...
Adri is quite distracting... He hidden my eyes during the "butt's wolvy" scene  T______T


After the cine, Adri had to go back home to study for his last exams, 
I changed back and went out for a walk.
The sunset was beautiful, as usual  *o*





Even when I am sleeping, 
I am a princess :p
( ok , it's not mt most princess-cely nightgown)

I am also, still into The Borgias  =3



アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 15~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Calm day at work, 
a bit hard to make Marco eat with a normal speed his lunch.
But nothing more .
I went at the Retiro, 
to have a  coke and start to write a novel for my friends ._.
I guess it's the hardest one I had to write !
I would rather write it in english.
French is too transparent, too "nude" to me,
for such topic. Lol.


Walking around the parc, 
I saw a squirrel !
Was the first time I saw one in real.


It's so cute !

Also, goind into the parc, 
a big dark insect hurt me on the lips whild flying.
It only touched me, 
but the reaction has been quick, 
and my lip started to inflate.
I drink a bit og my tisane, it made it better, 
but was still painful for hours.
Then , it passed.
I still wonder what it was, and I will be even more carefull from now.

Light was nice 8D



アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 16~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽
Wednesday , is the day we go out with Marco 8D

And today was the "La casa del Raton Perez" ( the mouse Perez's  home)

I was a bit excited to go , lol.

Here we are !

8D ! <3 br="">
There is a mistake in french :p
The real milk teeth of the little  prince ^^

The prince and his mother
Picasso & Enstein.











The house is full of thousnd objects, everywhere.
You do not know where to look.







To go to this second room, you have to pass
by a tunnel.
I did not try, but body still hurts because of sport lol, 
but if we go back next time, I will try . 



There was a doll house on the third room, 
which represents the Perez's house :)



Here you can post you mails fot Raton Perez ^^



The Prince Buby as the "little prince" and some
images from the book.

There is a small door, you have to watch through it and ....well, 
you can see something, 
but I did not look.
Only Marco could tell, but, 
shhhtt it's a secret ;)

On the end you can eve get a chocolate coin !




La señora Perez



Marco participated a lot during the guided visit, 
animated by a lovely young woman, 
It's amazing how he does not have any problem to express himself in both english and spanish ._.

Next to the house, there is a video/goodies games shop.
We went with Marco and it was a mistake , lol.
He saw many Star Wars goodies and got frustrated  .
I, once back home, told the mom about the shop, 
so, they will have plenty of choice for Christmas x)
I also  saw some Gackt and Malice Mizer or Ayumi Hamasaki CDs :o !
Madrid is great ! 


We passed front the Undiz shop which is going to open soon and be the first
in Madrid !
I saw this .... I did not resit XD

At the retiro for the sunset, 
after drawing.

I went to the Mc Donalds at Atocha :p



Culz today =3


And my nails match with the bed .
Life is perfect   x)

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 17~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Relax morning at the pool !
It's hard to convince Marco to go down,
but once he is in the pool ,
it's hard to go back home XD


A butterfly on my Edge's Towel ...

Going to teh Retiro on the evening to read and write, 
I discovered a dance lesson, maybe Zumba, don't know, 
but was cool !





I .... did ... Not ... resist ! lol

No need to comment, 
just admire the sky.



アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 18~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

At the pool on the morning again , 
after the cartoon, in french , of course.

On the evening I met Kristin , we did some shopping, 
and stop in the Calle de la Montera, for a snack.
My parents called me, so the time I answered my  Llao llao yogurt ice cream melted ;_;
But it's good .... Too good ... ><

We bought some pizza and sat at the Pontejos fountain.

But we got harrassed by corcoaches :/
The poor Kristin got so disgusted she could not finish her pizza :/

Walking back home, 
Passing by the Basilic of Nuestra Señora de Atocha


アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 19~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


I had free time, 
and because my roots started to be too visible, 
I dyed my hair.

I wish to stop to dye my hair in  light blonde, 
and anted to get back my natural ash-chatin-blonde, 
but I guess it's still a bit too light -_-


And I when to the First Mc Donald opened in Madrid 
For dinner.

I of course, did some shopping .
At forever 21 first.

Then in shops around for some basics.

I do not know it I will dare to wear the half top this summer :/





アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 20~07~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽
Relax day


Adri had to study again,
but we planed to met a bit at his place,
which is close to me aunt's place.
Same district.
BUT, I am not yet at my aunt's house... Or else it would not be funny -_-"

I did some shopping for the breakfast on the morning before to get ready,
and I found this simple scarf .... For the fresh nights.

Free abortion
After seeing Adri' I went to sol by walking.



I went to a new Mc Donlad near the Opera station to rest, 
and walked back home

Passed front some wedding gown shops



There is antiquities shops in the Calle Atocha, 
I love this style.

I just need the house to fit them :p

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire