Fashion School vol.3


Week-end !!!! And 2 weeks before holidays. I really need rest,
but I doubt that professors will let us without homeworks during vacations. *sigh*
***

In modelism we progressed on our skirt...I really hate patterns ...Even when at the begining when I was 10 y/o and I started to sew for myself >"<
Well ...We will finish the skirt " straight-narrow" before halloween holidays.
Stylism: We will start the fashion figure, and to continue our color project , to choose a picture, colors,figure, clothes ....I like that ^^.
Our last lesson on fashion culture was very interesting, we started with prehistory and the first symbols which represent the woman and man in the socity and fashion world.
For the UNICEF project "frimousse" my doll is almost finished ^o^V
Kimono and hair are ok , I just need to embroider mouth and eyes.
Holidays soon soon ....<3>
***
I said I will speak about pupils in my class and especially strangers , because it's the most interesting .
There is Chloé from Switzerland very kind ^^ , she has a good french !
After we have Namhee !! She is Korean , very cute ! It's very funny sometimes she doesn't understand french but she answers "yes" xDDDDD!
We laugh a lot and we exchange k-rock or k-pop, or japanese music.
It's great to speak with somebody who know it and korean drama too like GOONG.
A very good drama, I recommend you it.
The "princess" is veryyyyyyyyy funny ! I love her so much !! I like her expression.

[GOONG cast]


It's the same with Xiao Xu, she is chinese, and we speak about chinese music, she sends me some songs , I really love .


[Jay Chou, one of my favorite chinese singer ]


The strangers in our class are really couragous . I hope to find the same courage to spent one year in ESMOD Tokyo ... But, maybe after my trip in december , I will change my opinion , and I will choose an other country ... I dunno for the moment.
That's why I continue,myself , my japanese lesson. I try to have a regular rythm. For the moment I'm not late .

***

I would like to introduce Sewina ....my bust ! xD
I wanted a bust since a looooooong time ! It will be easier now to sew 'o' * Fululu in love*

[ My love *o* lol]


And ...fantastic thing ! I received my sewing machines !!!!! * happy happy* I will can make anything I want ! I tried the sewing machine ( the other is a serger )today for my kimono's doll ...it's G-R-E-A-T !* jubilant*

[My other love *o* ]




***

Hmmm...I'm sad ... I would like continue my lil' comic with Baby Fululu and Koala ...but not time TAT. I miss philosophy lessons ...It was great to have ideas and to draw lol.

[ Koala & Baby Fululu Afventures *Next Generation* ]


About Tokyo , I spoke with a friend japanese who is drag queen, he proposed me to go to a party for the new year ! I would like a lot, I will speak about it to my australian friend who live in tokyo and who will be my " chaperon" . XDDDD


あいうえお~かきくけこ~さしすせそ~ To be continued....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire