Duplica_Chan Meeting and Drama

I know I'm late for that but at this time between university and my wa-lolita outfit for the Tokyo decadance the October 31th I'm busy and , I admit, it's harder to me to write in english , I'm a bit lazy to write in english too lol.

So , Duplica_Chan meeting in Versailles !!!
Beatiful day with good weather. I was happy to meet her , it's a kind girl.
It was the "Journée du patrimoine" ( Heritage Day), and this day in France all museum are free and here in Versailles there was some people dressed up like in Rococo century or Empire and were playing little scenes of theater.

We spent a good moment with other lolitas. I'm always surprised about people: " beutiful costume !" or " It's for which occasion ? It's your style ?" xDDD
But this day, we only had good comments , and some " Continue like that , you are adorables" =p.

Click here for pictures

I think there are yet a lot of people who are not really open-mind...Anyway it's the life ^^ I don't really care lol.

I'm fell good and myself with this style, It's the most important and I'm proud.
To be excentric is a choice and if you don't assume , don't wear. ^^


***




I just finished to watch a japanese drama : Jotei (女帝) [Imperatrice]
It's about a young girl who lost her mother. After some problems with powerful men , she decides to become an Empress in the hostesses world.
Thank the help of some clients , her best friend Miki , the differents "Mama" of host clubs ( a Mama in a host club is the manager) and her love Naoto, she will climb the steps of success. Of course like in any world where there are power, money, success, ambition, hypocrisy and anything which make of our world a bad world sometimes, this way will be hard.

This drama is a good life lesson to me , despite of treachery, Ayaka will across tests, the head high, for her goal, her dream ,to be the Empress of Ginza, the place by excellence of the host clubs.
Never abandon.

And I like this drama, because , except the fact that the night world fascinate me, actors play more like western actors. It's not like in Kimi wa Petto or My boss My hero, maybe because it's not really for teenager or romantic gal lol.

[If you want to watch]

(Only in japanese with french subtitles sorry ^^)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire