Fashion School Vol.4 and other.


I'm in holidays !!! So good !

But unfortunately not rest lool.
We've a lot of homeworks, I'm late in my japanese lessons and my outfit for the 31th is not finish ...

Well ...A little resume about this first part in the fashion university:
After a begining a bit ...hard, I'm feel better , not esay everyday with the job after school but not impossible.
In fashion design we made a first lil' project : with a paint we must create an outfit which is like the paint, we must feel the same emotion.
I chose, La Rosa Meditativa (The meditative rose) a paint of Salvador Dalì, I love his work a lot, one of my favorite painter. I hope my work is good enough for the professsor ...



In pattern-making we finished the straight skirt !
We learnt to make it since "A to Z" ( I don't know if it's the good expression in english lool) , draw, pattern, denim, assembly, sewing .
To assemble and to sew , was esay to me (even if I did some mistakes lol), what was really new, it was to make the pattern ....I really hate it !! Even when I sew for myself , with patters ever made...I hate to cut pattern and fabric. lol.



We had others lessons like " textile" or english ...Not really interesting for the moment ^^.

***

Yesterday and today with a friend, we went to the Burlesque Festival.
It was great !! ^o^V
Before we went to a bar to drink a coca ( not alcool of course !! We are good and wise gals lol) and the server " well gals !? You're working ? =) " .... LOOL !!





Well ...We are luxury whores so .... XDDDDD



But the lil' shows were not vulgar at all, very chic and funny for some. So burlesque <3>



At the begining my friend and I wanted to see Dita Von Teese but ... a bit expensive ...I need to save money to do shopping in Tokyo and for my boyfriend's christmas present.




After we decided to go the the Opéra de Paris, it was cool , we took some pictures . I realy love Paris, so much beautiful places and museums! I love to be in Paris and to say "Well , now why don't we go to a museum ?" It's so easy and pleasant.













I will try to write a bit more during these holidays because , to write a novel on each post it's not very good for readers , too much ...Especially for my writings which are not interesting XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire