Tokyo D-36. Whishes


Week-End!! But not rest unfortunately .
I'm in baby sitting and I'm doing a lil' break in my fashion design homeworks, so I decided to writte my "wish list" for Tokyo, hehe. =P

To start , The places:

[Cafe-Restaurant]

*Christon Café ( Shibuya or Shinjuku)
*Alcatraz ER
*Vampire cafe
*Alice in a Labyrinth
*Sumire's cafe
*Princess heart cafe
*Patisserie Swallowtail white rose
*Traditional japanese restaurants
* Host bars ... XDDDDDDDD I joke >_<
[Clubs]
*Club asia
*Fura
[Museums-Parks-Districts]
*Criminology Museum (@ Meiji University)
*Shinjuku Garden
*Temples @ Asakusa
*Shinjuku
*Harajuku
*Ikebukuro
* Matsubaya home ( for Oiran show)
and ...really to visit ... a Love Hotel I'm so curious xD *wants to see a pinky and frilly and so hime room lol*
[Shops]
*La Foret
*Maruione
*Baby, the Stars Shine Bright (lolita)
*Angelic Pretty ( lolita)
*Jesus Diamante (hime gal)
*Closet Child
* Moi-même-Moitié ( If a new shop open xD)
*Pleasure gene ( underwear)
* 100yens shop
* Shibuya 109
*Nail art salon
*Atelier Boz
*Innocent World
*Victorian Maiden
*Visible
*Excentrique
*Juliette & Justine
*Dangerous Nude
*Marble
*Metamorphose temps de fille
*Despair
[Want to Buy]
*DSi
*Laptop
*Japanese fashion Magazines (Ageha, Gothic&Lolita Bible, Gosu Rori, EGG, POSSH!, Host Knuckle , Men's EGG)
*Keitai Decorations
*Art nail
*Kimono set
*Yukata
*Kanzashi
*Cds
*Tokko Fuku
*Kamisori ('s gyaru)
*Gothic and Lolita Clothes
*Gyaru clothes
*Presents for friends and family
[Want to do]
Purikura with my friends ...Spend a good stay, even if I know I will never do or buy the half which I written xD !!
It will be great to if I can go to a Dix Inferno or an other concert of a group I like too.




[Want to see]

Yes because shopping is good but ...There is japanese boys too hehe!!!

Wish list boys.

Models:
Riku (putumayo)
Saitou Yasuka(Alice and the pirates)

J-rockers:
...none or no ....
list would be too long =D

Host:

Yori @ Dear's (Nagoya)
Rio @ Dear's (Nagoya)
Renji @Gently ( sapporo)
( ok it's not tokyo , so what ? XD)

and I want to see Hostesses and Gyaru and Geisha and Oiran and .... xD





*Saitou for Alice and the Pirates*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire