Fashion University Vol.5

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

Today we had pattern making lesson ( 5 hours ....), at this time we are making a flared skirt, and my flare is too big so my box pleats are too straights..." You will make me again your pattern construction =D" Of course YouWen ...I have nothing to do at home -_-""".

Well , I think my mistake is from the first pattern anyway >_<.
We've a lot of work in fashion design too and in marketing and we have the hat contest for the November 25th ...that's why I would like to avoid to re-make something.

About pattern drafting , during the last Tokyo Decadance ( I will writte something about it but later ^^, when I will be less busy with life xD) a free lance photographer asked me:
" Have you made your outfit yourself ?"
" Yes ^^"
" So beautiful , so you're fashion designer ?!"
and a friend who was with me
"yes she is !"
....Yes but NO !! lol

Yes I draw the model myself , yes I made the outfit myself, but I used patterns ever made ! After of course , I re-draw, re-cut, re-seize , etc the petterns to adapt it for my model.
But to me, a real fashion designer must be able to draw itself his own patterns for his own ideas and creations.
Just draw a model it's not enough ... Famous and good fashion designers are able to make a pattern even if now they can only draw models x)

That's why , pattern making lessons bother me a lot, it's no easy, but after I will able to draw myself my own patterns, I will can abandon Gosu Lolita, Gothic & Lolita bible and Burda patterns =DDD !!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire