Week-End

I'm cleaning my room before Christmas, because I think during the first part of my Christmas Holidays I will finish to organize my stay and to do my homeworks ( I'm sure , teachers will give us a lot of for christmas ...as present).


I thrown a lot of exercices-books,test, lessons etc , now I've a lot of space in my lil' room lol.
I will can buy more books ! *o*

During my storage I found it:



[ To Flora , Happy birthday]





[All our condolences, it was maybe someone of your family.]


A letter sent almost, 5 years ago now for the Flora's day !!( in France each day has a name, Feb 4th: Sainte Véronique, May 28th : saint Germain etc etc)
Inside I found a can of tuna! xDD
Why ?
Because this "pretty" present were from some silly guys who loved to bother and make fun out of me.
In the french language tuna is " Thon" and a "thon" it's the fish but it's a ugly person too. For them I was the " ugly gothic"... =P
They were very stupid lol , I decided to give the tuna to the cat, he was very happy with it ! xDDDDDDDDDD


Well...This afternoon I take photos of my wa-lolita ouftit I wore for the Tokyo Decadance.



There are a lot of mistakes lol , I need to make my next outfit better.
But I love it a lot , I spend one week to make it ... xD

1 commentaire: