Fashion University vol.7 + Life + drawing


Hellow everybody ^o^/

I'm so busy because of school and job at this time ....
I really enjoy my week-end.

I just finished a fasgion designe project for school (ofcos !)
The subject was: choose 4 illustrators, 4 fashion photos and draw like the illustrators choosen.
For my part I took Victoria Francès, the autor of the Favole saga ( I recommend it ! Wonderful drawings and a dark romantic love story), Kaori Yuki, autor of Angel Sanctuary & God Child among other , Quino a spanish humorist, autor of Mafalda and Aya Takano a japanese artist.

For the photos I went with a friend to the Père Lachaise cemetery for a mini-photoshoot and for the children photos I scanned the magazine Jelly Mama ( a mag' for the young mothers who are gyaru )





[She is very cute~]


[Kaori Yuki's way]





[Photo by Evelyne, Place: Père Lachaise, Paris]

[Victoria Francès way]

I don't put the others drawings because I'm not really satisfied.
And I must admit ...I'm not really satisfied about the seconde drawing too ...
I won't be surprised if the professor give me a bad result ^^".

***

I don't have a lot of time for myself unfortunately.
I try to read more ( I bough almost15 books ! And not time to read T_T)
I miss reading so much! I started, a few days ago, a book about the greco-roman mythology.
When I was 11, the mythology ( Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Celtic,...) was a really hobby.
Unfortunately, we don't study it a lot at school, a few months only.

But I managed to finish an other adventure with BBF !


[Dissimilar tastes]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire