Lolita Fair

Hi !

Yesterday a friend convinced me to go with her to the Lolita Fair, in Paris.
Unfortuantely Kokusyoku Sumire were not here because of volcano ....
I'm not especially fan, but I think better than the other groups ....

Princesse Pudding


But it was cool, I met friends who I can't meet often ^^.
I was touched because...For the lolitas who was a bit close friends thery were " are you ok ? You will enjoy the party with us to change your mine and forget about this story."
And others less close, they looked at me with a shy smile like saying " Are you ok? We can speak ? about that or not ?" ^^
Everybody was very kind with me.
And I really want to say them thank you !
It's a good support to me, I'm very touched.

With Carrie
With Alicia, a Carrie's friend ^^

I'm still a bit lost, I discover news almost everyday, wich generate new questions of course... I won't be in peace until I got answers, but I'm stronger ^^


2 commentaires:

  1. Tu es ravissante. Et je confirme: le roux te va à merveille.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci >////<
    Oui ...Je vais tenter une re coloration ... XD

    RépondreSupprimer