Bad Romance & Wedding Dresses

Hi !
I was in holiday, but it's not during that time I write the most .... -_-"

I've to many things I want to do ...
I got rest, it was good for me and my health ( I lost 4kg in 10days.... o_o), i was better;
unfortunately a few day ago... the ex of my boyfriend is came back with some "news" about him...
Ok,I thank her, but after, drifted on "The" story, to speak again and again about things that we have already mentioned... What is the interest? These hours of conversations gave me nothing more , it just made me go back painful memories that I had succeeded in controlling.
And after reflexion why to tell that ? It's a story of 10 years ago o_o ...
It's his past...nothing to do with our history, of a few weeks ago.

Well now I hope all is done, and that's the end.

I design this pendant almost a year ago now, I wanted to offer it to him, to prove my love.
Now, we will start something again, since the begining.
I hope all will go well and that I will can give him my present.




Just a big thank to persons who supported me and who continue to support me .


During my holiday, I enjoy to draw what I wanted, to draw only for my own pleasure.
Since 2years now, I buy the magazine " Marrions-nous!", it's a wedding mag' with a lot of wedding dress models ! *o* I love it so much !




One of my dream dress ...Anyway, the dream dress for the moment ... I know in 3 month I will change my mind. lol


I'm a big fan of ancient asian costume, at this time I discover "again" the Han Fu ( yes because I was fan about China when I was younger....During my Mulan period XD)
A bit thanks to my boyfriend, that's true.
So I drawn this "Wedding Han Fu" ^^.



Well, tomorrow school ....T_T and darling has a show so I will be alone
Ahhh life is sad ;_;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire