Discovering the Australian life

 29~07~2011

Finally no Zoo today, I did not sleep well at all, 
and headhache again.
So we went to the Shopping Center,  Westfield Doncaster,
I had to buy some sport clothes, I will do sport for a month at the center sport,
and of course I forgot mines .
We went to a pet's shop, tehre were cute rabbits,
made me think about mine ,_,
I miss him~




Walking fish !!!

Saw a boulangerie too, with amazing cakes =D
For me , they look more stylish than yummy .lol

Barbie

Butterfly

Cupcakes, so Lolitaaaa ! XD

Chanel, makes me thing about a chinkies bitch ... hmm I said nothing :D


Sport center where I am a member now XD
People were really warm lol, strange for me , it's not like that in france.
I will try spa =D

Back home, before dinner, I read some Hubby's old Gothic & Lolita bible he has.
Can see the evolution of Lolita fashion~
Many memories

New Pyjama ! super warm ( and cheap =D)

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh i really like the cupcakes!
    AND the old Gothic & Lolita Bibles! I personally adore the old style much more than the new stuff (doesnt mean that im not wearing it, everythings changes...)
    And good to know that your a Fitness first member now! I'm one too and here 5min away from my house is a big center so we actually could do some sport together xDDDD
    Enjoy your stay in Australia<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. yeah ! Im not fan of food as you know, but I will try !

    Indeed me too, the old school lolita makes me nostalgic , I do like .
    Now with teh decora lolita or hime lolita , gal lolita etc .... Everything is a bit confuse and a mess, even if I DO love gal lolita etc .

    Yeah !! è_é I will become super strong and muscle ( yeah in a month ! XD)

    I never went to a fitness club before even if, indeeed me too, I have one ext to my home :p
    Yeah !! lets do it together !! <3

    Thanks you <3

    RépondreSupprimer