Trip part 3

26/27~07~2011

Still at Guangzhou,still waiting, we had some sleep but hard
on the sits lol


Piggy Bored too :p

Outfit for traveling~

We came back to the restaurant, Yessun cofee for a little dinner before to leave at 11:50pm
but around 9:30 a guy found us and asked me for a visa to enter in Australia !
WTF ?!
So ok, direction the VIP room to get computer and makes it on line.
But problems -_-"
I came back to the resturant to inform Darling,
and without taking the time to finish our dinner we left to finish the visa.

not able to finish my coke T_T

But sandwish yes >_<

Fortunately , before to come with hubby, there was an australian guy,
who helped me a bit with teh chinese one, who didn't speak english very well -_-"
mine is already bad so ... Imagine.

After thanks to darling it was easier for translation in chinese ^^
The chinese didnt want me to aboard before to get the visa
" we are affraid that in australia they send you back in France, you could aboard tommorrow morning"
Eh ... o_o NO !!!
I called the french embassy, the Chna southrn office (where i booked my flight)
but nothing.
I asked at the office, if I needed a visa for Australia, they told me NO !
Damn!

We finally  suceed, but at the last min the chinese guy took my passeport to do a copy in case.
We had to run to the boarding door -_-"
and the guy was not here for my passeport.
I was soooooo anxious.
But sit in the plane in time.

In teh middle of the afternoon I came back to the shop and bought
more Anna Sui items x)
Miror, nails polish ( the red smells like roses !) and eyeshadow


" Do you have criminal convictions?" 
XDDDDDDD
Not yet ! But some person in Mel could create some :p







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire