27/28~07~2011

Finally arrived around 11:30am,
but still anxious ....
What will happen at teh immigration office about my visa ?

"Hi..."
"ok pass"
" o_o?!"

I do not need any visa !!!!!!!!! è_é !
Damn Chineses !!!
I will not travel with China Southrn anymore !
Tss ....

Anyway,  not that cold outside actually and a beautiful sun =D
We went to home and took a lunch. I slept until 6:00pm and went to awake Darling,
yes because I've my own, big, room for myself~
" Can we go to the shopping center ?! I forgot my pyjamas T_T"
" It's closing at this time"
........
So finally we came back to sleep XD
and together bc I was pretty cold, not heating because of possums XD
and only awake the day after around 5:30pm ! XD

Got a guide at the airport =D

Tommorrow , we will try to visit Zoo =D
Wanna see Koalas >_<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire