22nd Birthday


27~02~2013

27_02_2013 (5)

It is official , 
I am getting one more year  ><

27_02_2013 (1)
And Darling is leaving for China, 
before to go back to france @_@

27_02_2013 (4)
Evy's card <3 td="">
 

I had the plesant surprise to get 2 letters/packages from some of my dearest friends!
Evy, ex-wifey and Chouchoute <3 br="">Was pretty funny , because Evy did not signed her card !
And Choue,  hoped for the post to be late, for me to get her presents on the right time x)
Both calculate it very well !
Thank you lovelies <3 p="">
It really make me happy !

27_02_2013 (2)
Choue card and presents <3 td="">



Also this,
  27_02_2013 (3)
Camille, who really made me laugh !
" Happy Birthday!
I hope you will find a Cesare Borgia on your bed tonight :p "
 Yeah " a" because I actually love both of Cesare Borgia,
the one from The Bogias from Show time and the other in Borgia from Canal + :p
 What a hard , but deliciously sin to make ...

A last thing,
Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy Birthday ,
on facebook, twitter, SMS, whatsapp, Line, vibber , kakaotalk , etc etc etc <3 p="">

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire