Departure for Spain and first day

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 06~06~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽




The rush continues.
After finihing my job with girls I look after in the daily,
I had to go for a baby sitting during the night, and finished around midnight.
Then, I finished my luggages and went to sleep,
1h30 later, I had to wake up, and at 4:30am, go to the airport.

The lastest week has been busy and passed so fast !


On the eve, I received a DreamV Maxi dress ,
and wore it for the trip.
It's so comfy.

The sunrise at the airport.

To kill the time, 
I started, again, to read the satanic bible.

This time, I havent miss my flight.
Important point to notice. XD

I arrived on time at the Madrid aiport and easily found the bus to go
to my aunt's place at Alcobendas.

But , here, starts my skills to get lost.
I got down to a stop I though the right one.
FAIL ! 8D
I walked around for 20mins, before to realise I was not close to home at all.
I tried to call my aunt . Impossible.
I tried to enter the adress in the GPS : "unknown"
.....
I finally called my cousin who sent me the right address, and finally
after more 25 mins of walking,
I was home ! 

It was so good to take a shower, the weather started to get hot quickly
and I had so few hours of sleep, I was eaxhausted.

It was planned on the evening I would meet my friend to come with him
to his small concert.


So, after a nap, I went to the center of Madrid, 
at Gran Via ,  ti walk a bit around, 
pass to H&M and find a place to rest.

<3 br="">I love this district !

As place to rest, I "selcted" the Mc Donald of Gran Via, 
where I start to get used to go now x)

Thirtsy as hell, I got a coke, as usual.
I stayed like 2hrs ?
their free Wifi was also a good reason to go there.


I went to Sol by walking to take the metro to go to Atocha and catch the train to go to Alcalà de Henares.
It was also our meeting point with my friend.
Here again, I got down to the wrong station 8D
I had to walk to link the both stations -_-.

I got scold by one of the guy in the train station
" of course your ticket does not work anymore ,
you must not go out !"
" I KNOW !!! But I did a mistake ! è_é "
" Ok, anyway , pass, pass ..."

Pfft pfft è_é !

Fortunately, I was on time : 21:13 , for 21:15 .
Like a boss 8D


We stopped at  Starway 
to eat something before to go

In the middle there is the Leo's Jiménez guitare, 
from his PV " No Hay Màs Canciones Para Ti"  ;)


After walking that much during the day , and knowing I will not sit  at the next bar, 
I was gald to be on the sofa x)

Many people were  here, 
and it was quite hot inside @_@

I meet my friend's brothers and some of their friends.
Was really nice but, I cruelly need to improve my Spanish which is really poor :/
It was hard to me to understand conversations .


The both brothers played together ~ 

We after, went back home with my friend.
Him had to work the whole day, and I ... well ....with the trip.
Useless to tell we were both exhausted x_x
Tomorrow morning it will be hard to wake up XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire