Visiting and Piercing

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 07~06~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


As predicted, waking up was hard.
Even harder when you have a headhache as bonus.


I was short today, in the hope, that, this time, 
no one will look at me.
Wrong -_-

Waiting at the bus station with my friend, 
" All the drivers are looking at you ! xD"
Ok ... Fail again  ._.

We first checked for a salon to have my navel done :p
My friend shown me 3 different places, 
we thought the new one looked the best.

12€ and 5minutes later, it was done.
I did not expect it would be so fast , not so cheap and well done XD
I felt a little sensation but no more, much less than for ears !

Before to have lunch, we passed by La Almudena.
I saw the Cathedral on facebook and was impressed by it.

"Paulus" .... It made me think of my brother XD

Unfortunately, It was close and  we could not enter :/
We went to an asian restaurent for lunch, 
I took a plate of Gyozas, it was quite good.
And cheap !
I was so full to go to the cinema XD
A nap would be nice .



I was dying to see the last X-Men *^*
Unfortunately it was not in original version with subtitles, 
only spanish.

But, I was glad to finally realize, I was not lost at all.
I got everything, not all the subtilities nor jokes, but ...
I enjoyed it ^^


Unfortunately my friend had to go back home, 
so , me too. I was too tired to have a walk around by myself.

 Taddaaaa !

It was a promise to myself, when I would finally like my body better than I used to,
I would get a piercing .
It is not perfect, I still have a long way to something I really want, 
but I am on the way 8D
I do not give up !

Also, I made my nails before to go in Spain.
I quickly did them, without extensions, just to have something " potable"


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire