Family lunch

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 08~06~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Was so lazy today x)
I got up and spent a lot on laptop before to have breakfast and  dressed me up.

I did an effort today, as, yesterday , coming back home, my aunt told me:
" But ?! What happened ? did you cry ? You have no make up !!!!"
"  ... No Tia, no ..... Just I wasnt at your place, so I did not have all my make up..."
XD
Plus, it was not true , I did had make up, but just fundation and mascara .


Buh !

I heard noise in teh street, 
and wet to the balcony to check, 
there was like a procession with everyone  wearing traditional costumes ! <3 br="">I am so in love with the spanish dresses  T_T

 I do not know what it was, and my aunt wasnt sure either.
I will try to find out.


at 2 pm, 
my cousin, his wife and their son came home for lunch.
I saw again my lil' cousin ! <3 br="" nbsp="">He is so funny, directly went to get papers and  pens, to start to draw XD

It was nice to see , again, my family.
We did not meet often by the past, but this year we actually met a "lot" lol.
I am glad about it .

My little cousin was glad to know I will be back in a short time to be " jeune fille au pair" for one of his best friend.
But " I will tell my friend you are MY cousin, not his cousin !" 
XDXD he made my day !
He also asked me to message my friend to know if I will  be free, 
to try to meet again tomorrow lol.
But we both forgot that tomorrow he has school ^^"







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire