Week-end life.




Hi !
I'm feel soooooo bad today. I'm sick I think.

I hope I will be
better for tomorrow and come back at school.
I'm watching (again and again) the movie Legally Blonde.
I really love it, especially when I'm feel bad, emotionally speaking.
It makes me good at the end lol.
It's the first time I'm watching it in english and without subtitles
...Weird xD

The character of Elle Woods is so sparkling, positive and strong.
She has a good heart and friendly values she won't break up.
Her "superficial" side is very pretty, it's not because you love fashion,
"light" things , parties...That you're stupid, nor serious, not
courageous and not here for others.



In the movie she has a lot of pink accessories, clothes and other things,
So it made me think to decora and hime fashion style but more soft XD
I love this kind of thing even if it's too much pink to me but I realized
I have some things like that I'm using everyday ....

My phone case by Hina from Hearty&Hearty
My DSi and my phone x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire