Lolita World + life






A few days ago,
Moderators on the Lolita_Secrets agreed to post personnals attacks.
Usually there are only 30 secrets Max, but this week : 93 !!! xD

The most funny, to me, is not the secrets in themselves (even if some are so reals...),
but the girls who speak about them after this publication.
Unfortunately I only can speak for french Lolitas, but it's good enough "funny".
Why ?

- A majority think that Lolita "world" is Carebear-land
... Yes but NO, before to be lolita girls are human ...

- Some Secrets are true. I'm sure a lot of girls think the same but don't say.

- " It's not nice to talk crap behind the back" => Sometimes it's the first girls who do it.

- Maybe the fact that's anonymous, it's more frustrating, that's why so many gals are angry, they would LOVE to know who writes that, to have a name, a face and , why not, take a revenge on the autor.

- It's funny to see how on forums (french for me so, I don't know for others) all girls are sweet. If you read, you can think that they all are friends. But no ....
I realize, no I knew it actually, I see all the Hypocrisy there is .


I don't know if it's funny or scary actually ... xD

For my part, lolita secret about face was not really nice indeed, even if I think that some girls are not beautiful for me ( but as you know, beauty is subjective, and for love and friendship, inside)But a face is not a dress ... You can't change it.
It's not your fault or a mistake taste. So I won't say something about face.
But when I saw some lolita who are "fat" ( eh ...be sincere ...)and who wear dress to small for them ...I say, it's ugly !

Clothes are here to highlight the person, not the contrary.
The only one person who is here to show the clothe before him/herself is the model on Podiums during fashion show.

Even with a unruly face, with a few superfluous pounds, you can look good in lolita.
I saw some lolita who are not skinny at all and who wear corset perfectly! They have pretty face too.
But with correct model cloth and correct style.
For my part...I don't look good in sweet lolita or some short gothic lolita models.
Well ... Ok I don't wear, I can stay myself even if I don't wear all I like.

Well ... I'm in good mood today I give you the link =p



A last little thing about my "wonderful life" lol.
Last saturday I went, with my brother, see "Alice In Wonderland " by T.Burton.
Very good !
Landscapes and costumes are amazing as usual.
The story is of course a bit different that the original written by L.Carrol, but interresting.
More mature and the message inside, is not really understandable for children ( I saw children who were 4 or 5 o_o ).

To be oneself, learn that sometimes we must to say "no", decide oneself of our life.

I'm too lazy to write more today, I'm sorry.
I will write more for the movie's DVD lol.


6 commentaires:

  1. Yeah! +100000 for loli secret!
    Bande d'hypocrites è_é

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Manue The pouf2 avril 2010 à 11:37

    alice je lui donne 2/5 j'ai juste aimé les costumes (*o*) et les paysages, mais tout est trop retouché ç_ç et c'est prévisible, aucune surprise, c'est plus un film qui s'adresse aux enfants d'une dizaine d'années.

    et oui les vêtements sont là pour sublimer les femmes pas pour les enlaidir, ça sert a rien de porter des fringues trop courts, trop petits etc c'est moche (je devrais dire ça aux toulousaines, elles en ont besoin)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ouais bon tu avais qqs messages pas frocément évident pour des gosses de cette tranche d'âge.
    Mais ca reste des trucs bateau XD.

    Oui que tu en voit certaines .... o_o
    Ok je porte des trucs pas terrible parfois mais je le sais ... Et donc je ne m'afiche pas sur le net avec XD ( tu as pu le voir l'année XDDDDD)

    Ah ui non mais Toulouse c'est très drôle XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Manue THE pouf6 avril 2010 à 16:51

    oui pour des enfants de 4/5 ans c'est pas toujours compréhensible, mais a cette age là ils regardent surtout les animaux qui parlent.
    quand je dis enfants c'est des mômes de 10 ans ou des pré-ados, vu que le film est assez "initiatique" on voit la alice r3b3lz, trop chou qui veut pas faire du mal au méchant monstre (et un peu godiche) et après son aventure c'est une grand fifille, mais bref je vais écrire un roman si ça continue XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. ouais XD Non mais les parents ... C'comme enmener la gamine de 3ans au concert d'indochine quoi XD
    Tu veux quelle capte quoi la gamine au " grand secret" ou " 3 nuits par semaines" ...( mais ca reste subliminalement et après ... après ... xd°

    AH ok XD
    OUais non mais ... Vu la tronche du type moi pas besoin d'aller au pays des merveilles pours lui dire nan XD Tfancon a cette époque les filles .. hein XD

    RépondreSupprimer