Paris by night with "Mélinda"


After school yesterday, I'm went with my "bitch" to Louvre museum.
I met her during my last year at high school, and our love for Dita Von Teese and Burlesque gathered us . <3>~<.
Front the Opera :p

Well, now the weather is better! So it was pleasant to walk out in Paris, but something I dislike, it's tourists, or even french people, who take you in photo but without ask !
I am not a strange beast, we are not in a Zoo ...I won't eat if they ask politely. -_-"

Around 11pm, we wanted to drink something, I wanted a Coca-cola, we had checked at " Le café de la Paix" front the Opera, but ... 8€ ... But LOL, the joke! For a coca ! XD
We finally went to " Le Bistrot Romain" less expensive .

My Mélinda


It was great ...We have so much work for school at this time... And a lot of stress.
Usually, I don't hang out a lot, but this little free time was pleasant, and very useful.
I still have some doubts and jealousy, lol. ^^"
Life is hard, but nothing is impossible if we make some efforts.
I will work hard, to save money and fix my problems .

I check,for the X-Japan concert in August but ...A bit expensive for me, I prefer spend my money for shopping or restaurant with friends .
The same for teh Memorial concert for Jasmine You at Nagoya ... It's a bit far so ...
And I don't know why ... Now I don't "need" to go to a concert, even if it's artists I like... I know few years ago I was able to cry if it was sould out or to expensive lol, now ... I almost don't care ... o_o.
I realized, there are things which are so more importants to me, maybe for that.
Able to spend 1000€, saved since a lot of months of deprivation to visit my Love, but not 50€ for X-Japan ... XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire