Fashion University Vol.9 Fashion and Visual Kei




School .... Sweet school -_-"

I'm sooooo tired and bored!
My boyfriend is studying for tomorrow so he let me alone ;_; .
Ok .... I must continue my Child folder .... But it's almost finish ><




Fortunately I received an sms from Daddy Loloche !

" The Luzmelt PV is on youtube !!" xDDDDD
She is becoming a fangirl !!! =O [God save Daddy Loloche ><] I only love a song of them , [Sacrifice] lol so I went to watch. I must admit ...It's a pleasure for eyes ! Especially Yuhma and Asuka =^^= ( ohhh I can do the fangirl sometimes no ?! ><
I hope they will have a show in august =)


[Yuhma]

[Asuka]
[Note: It's not my photos :) I found it on facebook ^^ but I don't remember where ;_; ]


Yesterday we started the personnal dress ... I hope friday I will can finish my muslin >~<>
[Sweet Lolita]


[Hime Gyaru]

[Gyaru]

[Front Shibuya 109, in December 2009]

For lolita example it's more explicit on lolita during meeting etc; not really on models.
Anyway on magazines and fashion show, it's only to show ... People don't understand that's not to wear everyday ... It's to SHOW !
I won't put more lolita examples, because I won't say "this girl is ridiculous with the ribbon" and show the picture....
It's not against them only the fashion . XD
But I think that :p


Sincerely ... Clothes are here to make you beautiful ... Not to make you ridiculous.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire