Lolita Valentines

11~12~~2011
A little spark in my current busy life,
a friend warned me I had 2 lolita valentines
(It is on Lolita Valentine community on Live Journal,
On the comm, you anonymously post a photo of the person(s)
you like and write a kind word about her/him/them)
It is like Lolita_Secrets but without bitchies.
Of course, the drama queens we are, 
us , 
the girls 
and especially 
Lolitas ,
 lol,
Even loli secret has critics " she posted a valentine for herself"
" this valentine is hypocrit"
but less than lolita secrets wich is just the funniest lolita comm for me XD


Translation:
My Flo <3
We know each other since a long time now,
and I never though to make you a valentine é_è
and yet, you deserve it !
And keep your courage for everything!


Translation:
Clever and beautiful.

( I don't know who posted it but  need glasses  lol)

I was glad;
I though it was my first ones,
but a friend told me the contrary lol.
She told me she posted one long ago, but on the international version
of this community x)
 I admit, I do not check it at all >_<
Now I will try ... If I do not forget .

Anyway,
thank you Dears for your support and kind words <3
I promise, 
as soon as I will be more free,
I will try to learn how to post valentines and do some .
Many of my friends ( loli here) deserve it too <3

2 commentaires:

  1. Didnt knew you had your own valentines in france i was already asking myself why i didnt saw yours ( Because im checking them nowadays xD)
    Im happy 4 u to have some :3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Loool !
    I didnt too , till a friend told me i had XD

    thanks <3
    I should learn how to post btw =_=

    RépondreSupprimer