Meeting Lolita

21~12~~2011

Christmas Tea Party, 
organised by me Lolita friend Cécile ( Nonody)
I did not see her since a long time ><
I actually cannot go out and have a "real" social life lol
We have to much work and with my 2 jobs  @_@


Cécile chosen the café Angelina~
There has already been a Tea Party here,
the second of Baby, the Stars Shine Bright.









I did not feel well ( as usual currently lol)
I only ordered a tea , wich was really nice ^^

After we went to the gradens of the Tuilleries, front the Louvre museum
and took some photos.













Outfit:
Dress set: fan plus friend
Corset: offbrand
Boots: DreamV Yumetenbo
Mini hat veil: Rococco soul
Umbrella: Baby the stars shine bright
Necklace: Jesus Diamante


Playing a bit :p





Wesh è_é !


Marry Popins ~



Going to the bus station we met some Japanese lolits tourists ! XD



Back home, instead of doing my work,
I made chocolates x)



After the meeting , I went to my Dad's job,
and someone asked me to ask him to take some photos of me x)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire