Merry Christmas~ !

24~12~~2011

Merry Christmas everybody !
( ok it is the eve ....)




We had a dinner with my aunt ( dad's sister) and a dad's friend.
Mom cooked so much things >_<
We even let the Midnight Mass on TV lol
From Sant Peter's ^^
I know I am too much in, 
but I though about Borgias XD

We opened presents  =DDD

Rococco dress inspired 
from F+F


Boots : Yumetenbo DreamV

Tiara : Claire's

Small bag: Claire's


Book about the Historic story of Borgias =D



Chocolates ._.


Silver cameo, rings and earings


and I finally received the last thing I ordered on taobao
Heroine Make BB Cream,
I will make a review ~


2 commentaires:

  1. Aaaaw nice things you got!<3
    Especially the Borgia book seems very interesting!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ouiiiii
    I tried to start it but I am so much tired T_T

    RépondreSupprimer