Going back to school

 2-6~12~2011

I went back to school the 2nn of January,
but when I awoke, I feel dizzy , and big big nausea.
I was that big I had to lie down for few mins.
was hard  to take my breakfast, but I finally was ably to go to school
till 9:45 am ...
I had to go back to home and visit the Doctor.

He told me I was too much under stress, 
I do too much things, I might get my depression back
Happy new year .... ._.
He stopped me for 2days and asked me to rest

rainbow <3


Mom bought me a King cake  <3


Calendar ... without school timeline lol


Even if no school, I still went to keep girls,
they offerend me a cute keychain <3


Also, as "rest" I designed some models
I really wish to make a dress with fabrics I have.
I made the patterns at school.


Flora's circle lenses =D
I will buy , maybe .... I don't know XD
I would like

Today the 6th of January is the " Epiphanie"
Link in english

At school the organised a small break with a lot of
king cakes !!! *_*




HEHE ! I got the trinket !
I am the queen of the day =D
The trinket is unic.
It has been designed by a guy at school
and made by the only french artisant in france who make it.
The name of our school is write in gold :p


Later, before to keep girl ,
I went to the doctor,
I explain here the situation
School, Job with girls, the second one, my anxiousity....
She told me being a bit worried because I do not eat enough.
She made me a bit of acupuncture to relax.

let's see what happen,
i've to do a XXXXXth blood test tomorrow lool.




4 commentaires:

  1. I hate blood tests... Need to do one every 6weeks because of my thyroid .__.
    I hope you get well soon, please dont stress yourself too much...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. every 6 weeks o_o gosh .... my poor >< <3

    Thanks , yeah ... I'll try

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ahhh toutes ces galettes des rois!
    Ca me donne vraiment envie d'en manger une! -°;°-

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oui elles étaient délicieuses <3

    RépondreSupprimer