Live report of Artism Festa : Tokyo Summer 2011

 7~12~2011

Today I spoke with my friend Valérie who lives at Tokyo, 
she sent me photos she took during the Artism Festa the 18~08~2010.
So much memories~
I spent a nice Summer at Tokyo,
I'll see when I'll go back, for once the money is not a problem .... >_<


Anyway, I am a bit lazy so I will copy and paste the article I made on my ameba blog when I was at Tokyo
It will be more "precise".



Well , yesterday I'm went to Artism Festival .


It was great but a bit tirring.
We were here at ... Maybe 4:00Pm ( it was since 3:30pm to 10:00pm),
so me with high heels + corset and Valérie with new shoes ( blue !! ラブ ) ... LOL
Fortunately we could sit in the hallway outside the noisyむかっ room concert (but freshDASH!).

Image hébergée par servimg.com



The first groupe was [ReViel], unfortunately the sound was bad -_-".
Impossible to heard the voice of the singer ( she was beautiful キラキラ)


Little break with Valérie outside and "oh ! The guitarist of ReViel! Can we 
take a photo please ? きらきら " Lol.
He was kind and accepted.ハート 
( What ? I can't do the "crazy-silly-fan girl for once ? Since few years I'm totally jaded with arists or groups -_-", no emotion anymore ... 涙 ) 
  " 私はフランス人です"(watashi wa furansujin desu)as 
usual XD the only thing I can say in 日本語
But now I understand better japanese XD.




We came back to the concert room and saw Suicide Ali, hmmm, I'm not fan にこ .
But the visual was interesting.


I went to rest a bit before the GPKISM show and " Ohhh ! the guitarist of ReViel and 2 others members ! " 
" Shumimasen ! What is you name plz ? きらきら (<= the super mega chibi eyes, so you can't resist ! XD 
as i am too much tired to post on blog, I started to write in a note book, and I wished to write about that day.)
"Riku" and shown me the flyer of the group with the web site " Yes but I can't read Japanese T-T


But, super kind , Riku wrote me the name of the myspace .
I spoke a bit with him and I met and spoke with the other guitarist, Ray ... In SPANISH ~ !キラキラ


I met a couple of spanish few days ago on the train too ... Amazing, I'm in
Tokyo and I practice my spanish, it's just so great.


Well, adorable guys ^^.
But Valérie : Hmm too nice , too kind, I'm sure they are host !
 xDDDDDDDDDDD
 We laughed a lot . :p 
Anyway, all artists have to be kind with fans, like hosts,
 actyally japaneses artists make me think of Host Boys  and their customers 
It was my first Visual Kei Concert - Gothic Festival - Artism Event, so I 

discovered some interesting things.


Image hébergée par servimg.com


[http://www.myspace.com/irumarin]


I saw Iruma Rioka too, I didn't know here before, 
it was interesting !
Sweet melody and cute singer.



A mix between pop-music , childhood and Lolita.
I like ウインク・はーと.

Image hébergée par servimg.com

Image hébergée par servimg.com


[Guitarist : Nemu Bear: Honey ]


I met the singer of the group " The Cabinets" [http://www.cabinets.jp/]

Image hébergée par servimg.com


She is cute, but I didn't speak with her.


I also met Dada of Velvet Eden, when I was younger, the begining of my 
"fangirlism" and Visual kei fan period え゛!, He was a "myth" lol. 
But scary at the same time, He make me think of the Cheshire cat of Alice in Wonderland ( Disney)
  because of a video I saw ages ago, showing him and fans.

But like i said, now I'm jaded 割れハート
I like Velvet Eden, even if I'm not super fan (  I wonder me if there is a group I love enough to be crazy うう)


He is a kind person, asked Valérie and myself our names ( why ? he won't remember us にこ Lol, I joke it was nice from him) and where we were from. にやぁ.






So good memories ....
I did not read that post since ages,
How I do miss Tokyo ><

4 commentaires:

  1. I still never was in Tokyo so still jealous of you ;P
    But nice picture you have here & i listen to them later
    (dont know them except for Velvet Eden of course! xD)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lol,
    I would like to come back ;_;
    Thanks ! I enjoyed to go there *_*
    even if at 10pm I was totally dead x)
    I didnt too , i discovered well ....nice to listen for my part I'm not a biiiig fan

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, ce devait être génial!
    La photo avec Riku est vraiment réussi, et en effet la fille est adorable!
    Ah Dada, quelqu'un d'exceptionnel! Mais son regard est assez "flippant" sur la photo ^^

    Bonne journée.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cétait vraiment top même si bruyant et chaud ^^"
    mais jai de très bons souvenirs .

    RépondreSupprimer