Jesus Diamante Order GOT~ !


18~01~2012

Today , so school and no girls to keep,
I am totally "free", free to work on fashion projectS for school ;_;
I just took the time to sleep a bit more and went to the post office get my Jesus Diamante order ♥

I was a bi package for a dress and a bag , 
that's not very green è_é !

I went to a second post office too, and ask for the present sent by Darling ....
But they had nothing, they lost it . ←(ಠ_ಠ)→
Thank you post service....


Huhu ~
Playing a bit with my photo app x)


I tried some "shoes coordi" x)
( Click for lager pix')



Yumetenbo DreamV shoes


Lace ♥



With Yumetenbo DreamV boots




Full Jesus Diamante Coordi ♥



I bought these one at Tokyo ♥
They are very comfortable *_*

Bag~
But I just realize , I think it's REAL rabbit fur ><
Real fur is bad bad bad ><





So, had to work and decided to start the corset of my outfit.
I mixed frabric with PVC, let's see how the result will be.



Next week end I'll pots a review about BB creams I tried ,
I hope I will have the time.
I still have to report to the Police that girl , Kayako.
I will try and finish my pattern making next week end, 
and report.



4 commentaires:

  1. Hey! I did doubt my eyes.. if I just saw a character or doll..... but i guess you are a real person... lol You look super cute indeed! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for the kind comment <3
    and yeah im real XDDDDDDD

    RépondreSupprimer