Order on Closet child

10~01~2012

I just ordered for the first time on  Closet Child.
I went to the ones in Tokyo directly, 
was so great =^o^=

I was speaking with my Dear Mlle Chantilly
I never ordered before, so I needed some help (in case)
I just fell in love with a Jesus Diamante bag AND dress,
but it is not the most terrible.


The bag is my style but ....
I made an exception to the rule; 
me , yes me, I took it in PINK ._.
BUT it's a light pink , almost white, it is ok.
I just hope it is faux fur, because I am not a bitch like some(s) who like(s) "real" fur >_<
(especially fox)
and Jesus Diamante uses a lot =_=

The most  serious problem is the dress:
I promised I will never buy one with these prints ! ><
I do not want to be the same bitch than * censored*
And I remember I told once to Mlle Chantilly:
Stop me if I choose that kind of dress with big and ugly prints.

Of course .... She did not " oh yes ! I love ! BUY !"
If I am not helped ... Lol
Plus I had the good surprise to know,
what I chosen , please to someone else :)

Anyway , I have sinned  T_T
But will be the only time è_é !

2 commentaires: