Paris shopping

06~11~2012

After girls, 
went back to Paris to meet Mom for some shopping.
The last rays of Sun.

The  Paris Town Hall square

Installation for the 850th anniversary of 
Notre-Dame de Paris 8D
I wonder what the plan to do.

I met Mom and Dad in a small chinese restaurent of
the latin district, 
I ordered a jasmine tea and Mom shared coco pearls.
Also, coming, I passed front an esoteric  library, 
maybe one of my favorite shop in Paris, 
even if I do not go often ....
The reason is simple, I can not resist to buy something when I am in !
Every books seems so interesting >_< This is my sin!
Today was not an exception:
I bought a book about Confucius....
Hubby spoke about it so often , 
so I do the effort to look deeper in that topic.

Piggy for coins :3

At BHV,  Christmas is already here :)

We saw some interesting and usefull furnitures, 
like this bed: 
Desk, and 3 beds XD
How to optimise the space.
So ok , Darling can have his 3 kids XD
( Yes but No  ._.)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire