Raphael Exhibition & Mariage Frère meal

07~11~2012
After baby sitting, 
had to meet mom in Paris to go to the raphael exhibition at
Louvre Musem.
But first, I had to meet Manue,
she forgot her money in my wallet after the Tokyo Decadance 
and my lipstick and gloss in her bag.

While waiting for her, 
someone had an "accident", 
plus the problems on the line 5 of the metro, 
c'était le pompom -_-

I waited for Mom in louvre museum, reading my book, 
it was very borring everyone looked at me, and most, lauging.
Seriously, can't you just continue your way ?
Someone with a bow and frilly clothes is not a "freak" -_-

The exhibition was very beautiful  but unfortunately
we were not able to take photos.


There, were not only the wor from Raphael, 
but some of his "students"
like Giulio Romano  and  Gianfrancesco Penni.
also we saw "Saint Jean-Baptiste" by De Vinci.


Saint Jean-Babptiste as Bacchus 
by De Vinci

Saint Jean-Babptiste by De Vinci

Giulio Romano, La Circoncision, vers 1522

Giulio Romano, Trois anges portant une couronne, 1534
(Three angels holding a crown)



A gauche : Raphaël, La Sainte Famille avec le petit saint Jean Baptiste, dite Madone à la rose, vers 1516.  Madrid, Museo Nacional del Prado, Madrid & A droite : Giulio Romano (avec peut-être l’intervention de Raphaël), La Sainte Famille avec le petit saint Jean Baptiste, dite Madone au chêne, 1518-1520.  © Museo nacional del Prado, Madrid

Source


As raphael died relatively young, 
37 years old, we see a lot of work from Romano, 
often with , maybe the participation of Raphael, 
and some others.
Another thing:
there are a lot of Madonna and holy family ....
I noticied something, Joseph is always painted
a bit behind Maria, looking passively and almost irrelevant
Jesus....Also he is represented much older than Maria.

About Romano work, most of the children he painted have 
a very strange look o_o
It is like if the kids will transform into little devil XD
Apparently, he accentued the facial features and
added a bit of irony...
Well, I think I saw it .



After the visit, 
Mom passed to Ladurée to get some little things for 
my brother and Dad.


On purpose,
I did not eat lunch to enjoy a "Déjeuné-Gouter-Dinnatoire"
at Mariage Frères <3 p="p">
Everything seems delicious,
the choice was hard.


So refinied.

I ordered a menu:

 NOSTALGIA OF PONDICHERRY
Foie gras, crab with forbidden tea and smoked chicken   with
 Tarry Souchong tea  on crostini, 
mini croque-monsieur with smoked salmon, salad bush
Accompanied by a cup of tea & a pastry 

With a Swan Lake tea

SWAN LAKE ®
Green tea scented


Swan Lake, universal anthem between white swan and black swan dream world and the real world, the hymn is offered by Tchaikovsky love, grace and beauty. It finds its translation with a delicious green tea associated with flowers of passion and empires ...

Leaves: sencha a beautiful bright green

Nose: intense floral notes

Liqueur cup vegetable is bright, fluid frame. In a refreshing mouth to attack it develops progressively tasting opulent aromas of violet light, slightly powdery and dainty pink and fruity. This eloquent bouquet slides over the tongue like a swan on a lake.




It all was delicious !



SCONES OR MUFFINS
accompanied by our extra Jellies of  tea - two pieces



$
Jelly-Jam
the first is a mix with tea and fruits 
the second one with a mix of all Darjeling teas.
The third is  butter.

Scones <3 p="p">

Every pieces were delicious and I finished full.

A second point I really appréciate was the calm 
with the background.

It was colonial style, 
which made me think of 2 things:
The movie of "The Lover" ( L'amant, from the book wrote by
Margerite Duras)
I really recommand this book, first, 
and then the movie.


Secondly
becaue it makes me think of my trip in Vietnam, 
at Ho-Chi-Mihn city ( Saigon).
It is one of my best memory. More than Japan.
Also it is at that time I really
started to speak with Hubby.
I was 17 years old only and made me think
of the love story of Marguerite Duras, 
a French you girl who meets a Chines in Vietnam...
If I have to choose a place for my Honey Moon I think
Saigon will be in my "top 5" with Greece, Egypt, Venizia & Roma.
When I see some who wish to do it in Las Vegas,
I feel sad for them x)
It sound so "fake" wedding/honey moon over there XD
Anyway, 
You really feel like somewhere else in an old colony <3 p="p">



*_*
We could shoot a remake of The Lover here !





The most expensive restroom:
1€50 XD

Outfit of the day x)
Bow: offbrand
JSK: Moi-Même-Moitié



Passed by apple to try and fix the Mom's problem with her new iPhone

Paris by night <3 p="p">

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire