Fangs by Father Sebastiaan

20~03~2013

received a part of my Sasa order this morning, 
20_03_2013 (10)
I have much more time,
so I still continue my efforts to get a better body.
Of course, still without surgery.
These will help for massaging, I espcially hope for my bad blood circulation.


  20_03_2013 (3)
We went to paris,
I had to get some infos from my Dad, to sometimes work at his office,
when he will be at our new apprtment to finish renovations works.
but first we passed at darkland to take a RDV,
To make fangs by father Sebastiaan
Since I saw him for the first time maybe 7 years ago ?
More maybe , because I already knew him thanks internet.
I want fangs made by him.
They look really natural.
But I was much younger, so no money;
or when I had, I had not all the cash on me,
recently I had other priorities...
And finally , Hubby offers them to me as my Birthday present <3 p="">

  20_03_2013 (4)
Father Sabastiaan ,
alerady had a RDV today, so they proposed me to do it just after the first customer.
We went to my Dad's place and then came back to make fangs.

I was quite fun,
Darling spoke with Father Sebastiaan
and go some " You're so cute!!" by him XD
Also a " You dad said nothing about the short lengh of you outfit ?!"
XD

Well, today he was more focused on the fangs actually ... x)


20_03_2013 (8)

I got lilith ones,
I asked Father, what he though about ,
and said lilith will fit me perfectly.
I am so happy ! *_*

Also, I had to choose a word , in the book of the "Vampyre Virtues"
I selected family :)

20_03_2013 (5) 20_03_2013 (6) 20_03_2013 (7)
For dinner,
we went to the all you can eat buffet in the chinese district <3 p="">I finished totally full @_@

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire