Festival Leyendas Del Rock 2014

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 09~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Hard to awake so early,
but I was really excited ! And anxious.


Simple outfit to travel and go to Las Leyendas del Rock.
I had no hotel, did not know where was , exacly, the place once arrived in the city,
and I had my train on the morning after.
I was ready, more or less, to improvise once over there.

Chamartin Station.

I am on the way, for few hours ... Alone ...
Until I meet  Rocio, a very sympatic woman who proposed me to stay with her,
as she was also travelling alone, going to meet friends over there.

We had to get off teh train to change, here , we meet other person going too at the festival.
Like Marisol, Daniel, ...

We drop down at Villena,
stoped at a little bar, waiting for some Marisol y Rocio's friends and to take  some  drinks.
Once everyone arrived, we detached us un two group, and we went to the festivale place with Marisol and Angela, on of her friend.


We stoped at a small full bar, 
to eat a bit, and drink, 
I got a water bottle, 'cause was really hot outside



At the bar with Marisol and Angela and near the camp.
We passed by the camp, where Angela and Aleera had a tent.
It was sooooooooo huge !!!! o_o
I have been impressed.


Con Marisol 8D



The place was great,
I mean, all surrounded by mountains,
for a rock/ métal festival  *o*.
Was a bit hot .... The comodities were a bit spartan, could not  really sit either.
well . XD


A corner to hide from the sun, 
also where you have food and drinks.

Yes, I, dared to drop off the shirt ._.
I did it, I barely can believe it but I did XD

The tattoo is amazing !
And someone told me via Instagram,
this man was the singer of the group called V.I.L.

Waiting for Eluveitie.

My adoptive Moms !
Aleera , Marisol y Angela 8D


Eluveitie 5:40 pm
Stage : JESUS DE LA ROSA

Eluveitie Setlist Leyendas del Rock 2014 2014

 Was glad to start with them,
I really appreciate their work.








Their kind of music, in this background
surrounded by mointains, 
a bit  away from big cities,
was great.












I particulary enjoyed the "end" 
as they played Havoc *o*



H.E.A.T
At 6:40pm
Stage : Azucena

H.E.A.T Setlist Leyendas del Rock 2014 2014, Tearing Down the Walls

Was a new group to me !


Jimmy Jay & Crash 

Marisol  and all were there,
 I joined them a bit after the begining of their show.

Erik Grönwall

H.E.A.T is a Hard Rock group,
And must admit it has been a revelation to me !


Crash: my new crush XD

Once back home, 
I listened to their CDs ,
If they tour in Paris or in Madrid when I will be in Spain
I guess I will go to their show, 
Erik is great on stage.




Jimmy Jay and Crash

Eric Rivers and Erik Grönwall.


No more T shirt 8D .....



I always love Vikings but there, 
I am definitely in ! XD


Eric , Crash, Erik,  Jona Tee,  Jimmy


\^o^/

We sat a bit, waiting for the next shows we wanted to see.
Keeping stuff for other who went to buy some drinks,
I saw Tete Novoa,
I wanted to exchange some words and a photo but ....
He did not see to be in the mood to so .
Next time maybe ^^



With some strangers guys XD


HammerFall
At: 8:55pm
Stage: Azucena

HammerFall Setlist Leyendas del Rock 2014 2014

Didnt know either, was nice, gonna listen to their songs 
in calm at home too, 
but well , no more x).

The twilight *o*


Delain
at Midnight
Stage : MARK REALE RIOT

On the same day, 
Delain was also playing here !
I discovered them during the last Within Temptation concert in Paris, 
they were their first part.
I fell in love with the group !

Delain Setlist Leyendas del Rock 2014 2014, The Human Contradiction Tour



\^o^/



Guys preparing their stuffs






Otto and Timo




Charlotte *o*
I really like her,
she is beautiful and sings divinely!


They are really great on stage, as I now, know them  better, 
I can enjoy the show 8D
( and sing ... XD)

They all are amazing on stage, great performers.





















Timo Somers (guitar), Ruben Israel (drums), Charlotte Wessels (vocals) Martijn Westerholt (keys) Otto Schimmelpenninck van der Oije (bass)  8D


^o^/
They might soon go on Europe tour,
will see if I could go.

Full moon~

Night has fell for good.


With Marisol x)

Festival banner.

We went to look for some drinks,
and took photos ^^

=3




Leo Jiménez
       Heavy Metal Orchestra

At 3:40am

Stage: JESUS DE LA ROSA

( LOL ... Jesus, Pardon.... =3 )
Leo Jiménez Setlist Leyendas del Rock 2014 2014

Warm night

Rafa Basa introducing the Leo's show
wich ends the festival .

It was not a simple Leo's concert,
but his Heavy Metal Orchestra  show.

To be honnest, I prefered the one at Vila-Seca last summer.
Don't know why, maybe because I was quite tired, 
the show started a bit later than basically planed, 
also I did not have the mood, I was totally off.
But his performance was great, as usual.



Even if there was a l ittle sound problem, 
we were'nt able to clearly hear him.
Sound was not balanced.

Fortunately Marisol was here to wake me up
and to tell me the best moment to take photos.


But Leo was moving tooooo much è_é
I was tired by the simple  fact of watching him XD

Huhu .... *o*
Hair, Hair everywhere ....
No.. I am not jealous at all, that, a man, has
better and longer hair than mine, no.... T^T

Carlos Expòsito, 
Daddy likes him
( It seemed important to me to notice this, 
as my father took the habit to criticize all  artists I like , 
more or less XD)








Look at his harms *o*...






with Rufo Cantero and with Eduardo Fernandez

Icredibily sexy ....






m(_ _)m and \^o^/

😍 






His smile *_*


Moi, un calin, moi ! 












What  more can I say, photos are speaking for me .
Plus, I would not be objective ... At all ! XD






I am thinking of posting the videos on youtube in the future
and I might, then , update the article, it will be easier to watch them I guess.









It ended very late, or early on the morning, depends how you take it ^^
Plus, Leo's was always coming back with a " One moreeeee ??? GOOOO"
I admit, and it was the first time, I was:
" No .... bed ... Sleep ... Rest zZzZzz "

I followed Marisol, as Aleera and Angela were already sleeping in their tent.
We lied down the ground... Wich was a bid hard XD
No pillow, no blanket either.
No shower ..... ^^"""
It was around 5am, and we planed to wake up at 7 am or something like that.
God, was exhausting but I enjoyed it, even if some lil things  I saw, and knew was happening somewhere elese, were bitter, 
but it's life. 8DDDDD

To sum'up, I am really happy, I meet great and very nice people, 
Saw my friend Manu too and discovered new amazing groups.
Do not know if I will attend to the Xth edition of the festival next summer, 
but if I can, why not.
If you also have the chance to, if you are in the area during the festival, 
you really should go !











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire