Going back to Paris

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 11~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

5 am, we left home.


I was back from Manuel's home at 4am so,
by leaving at 5am, useless to tell I did not sleep  at all , lol.
But was nice to see at the last moment,
a last time, a friend ^^.

Auntie  drop me at the airport by car,
we said good bye and I promised to come back as soon as possible.

Was a bit in advance, 
I sat  and and tried to keep my mind busy.
My heart was heavy,
do not know when I could come back.
I will not have the money as I could not work as much as before because of University,
 but especially ,  not the time either to travel.



"A red sun rises. Blood has been spilled this night." [Useless Legola's quote]
Sorry, I thought about this quote when I saw the sun rising ^^"

I do not wish to leave :/


( The exact feeling at this moment)

Above nowhere.


I landed at 9am, 
my parents came to pick me up at the airport, 
with a cheese cake and hot chocolate as second breakfast ! <3 nbsp="" p="">
 I am glad to be back, 
but since I am living alone, 
it's easier to be away from my parents, so...
Was glad to be back in Paris, but I would prefer to stay longer in Madrid.
After all, Spain is also my country,
it's my roots.



Dior fragance set 8D <3 nbsp="">

My parents were also in Spain, 
but in "Catalunya", 
Mom did shopping of course and bought me many things !
It was like Christmas XD

Mom found this earings, 
it will perfectly match my outfit for the wedding !

She remembered I use this mascara <3 br="">

Some Clarins sample,
great to travel on the week end.

Mommy also found this tiny-useless bag to match teh outfit,
it's quite pretty but, I cannot even put my phone in ! XD



I am the vet of the rabbit in a way, 
I had to brush his as he spent 1 and half month  near the beach, 
and he is loosing his hairs soooo much.
Mom said " but the lil bunny do not like to be brushed"
So what -_- "
he needs it,
I caught him and brushed him a bit.
It's not a rabbit who will command ._.  seriously ....

Jesusito-Helios has a new - too large again- jacket x)

Went to help mom for shopping, 
welcome back to Paris, 
rainy Paris ....

I was playing at pet salon, 
and this, just made me laugh XD

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 13~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽



Bunny is sick, 
and he says nothing hen I try to hug him x)
I need to give him apple juice to get him better, 
but because of my allergy, and him loosing his hairs, 
I have to dress up like a surgeon to avoid to be sick myself and get difficulties to breath then.


*melting*

*o*


We cannot see well, 
but I have a bruise on my upper lip ...
It's Mom who saw it first.
" How did you.... No , I do not want to know"
Ops x)



I tried the Picard Cheesecakes, 
not bad, but too sweet :/


アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 14~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


It is a bit sunny on today, 
so I went to run a few.
I havn't been able to do much sport in Madrid.

Small Church.

Church Tower.

I left home for almost 2 months, 
and was not able to pick up my late packages, 
I left a little word for the postman... A cute one , 
he could not deny it ! è_é

Going back home, 
a rest was needed,
Front the lastest episodes of Vikings...
Ahh .. These men from the north, 
musclar, long-haired, strong, courageous... Dirty, rude, impulsive .... XD

With a snack :p
To ruin the efforts of the sport.

I was tidying up my room, when I found back this CD of Mecano band.
I was listening to this one when I was ... 7 years old maybe ?
And my favourite song of the CD was "Hijo de la Luna"
but on there it was the french version.

It became a bit more popular in France few years later, 
and I was proud to already know it.
But I  could not expect how, this song, almost 15 years later, 
will affect my personnal life.

Never look for the cover of your childhood's song.
You might discover a metal cover made by a great spanish band like Stravaganzza x)
And ...well ... =)

Also I got a new Dolly Wink liner.
But this , is a felt-pen not a felt-pen-brush as the one I had before, 
it's not bad but I like better the first one got in Japan.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire