Slowly going back to the daily life.

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 21~09~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Messy outfit ....

Today I met my classmate-friend Bruno to go together to the University and
finalize our registration.
Unfortunately at the office they were still in holidays.

We then went to la Defense for lunch, 
and windows shopping to me x)

Zara Home .... I would like to buy so many things here !

Piggy plate :o !!

At Toys ur Us, I found  some cute plushies, 
I wish the piggy one .

Saw Thor again :p

The phone sock made me think of Choue XD

I haven't posted it yet, 
I mean the sketch  beside the result.

For once I am satisfied with the result, 
I also got many compliments, so, I guess, 
it was not  a fail.

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 22~09~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Can you notice there is like a small difference or .... ?

Today, my friend Pauline was going back to her home, in the north of France
from the south, she was passing by Paris , so we met for few hours.

We went to a japanese restaurent for lunch.
I love Gyozas so much. *o*




Went to the louvre

In the deep.... The Mary Magdalene grave , mouahaha !
For a snack at Mcdo   x)

We talked a lot and played with Tinder XD
while, we saw a very cute mouse passing between the tables  8D


The big wheel 

The obelisk and the Eiffel Tower

A tour at the fair !


On the night we stoped at the Mc Do to have dinner,
Pauline invited me   XD <3 br="" nbsp="">
Thanks :)




Hello you *o* ....

Sola is happy with his new leaves :p



アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 23~09~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽
Met Lemumu today : 

We walked around, 
and passed by Repetto *o*
Look at these ballet skirts!


Then, plac Vendome,
if you want some ideas fpr my birthday present ....  =P

Some are not my style at all, 
but we have to admit, 
it's beautiful.

I am not fan of the green color but these are  amazing *o*

I found a shop, where they sell the headpiece I look for since ages *o*
But as it's swarovski cristals ....it's a price with 3 numbers  T_T




アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 24~09~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Good Morning 8D

I met my friend Serge in Paris,
to have a snack and talk.

I planed to go back home,
when he proposed me to stay,
as he was going to go to cinema with some of his friends.

Plans changed, as it was getting late,
once everyone arrived,
(guys only, I was all alone,
epic ! ) we went to a restaurent near for dinner x)

Was epic to be in the middle of guys...
It amazed me XD
I will now change a bit how to act with a guy next time lol
What I heard was ... x)

On the end of the dinner, a friend of one of them came,
was nice to finally have and other girl in the group XD




Guys on the front ....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire