Week 6 in Madrid

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 04~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


Very quite day, 
continued to sew a bit, 
and I walked around, 1hr, with Auntie.




アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 05~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽



Today, met Manu' as I ordered some Leo's T-shirts.
We went to buy my tickt for the Leyendas Del Rock 2014 8DDD
and he let me choose where to go for lunch 8D
We were at Grand Via so .... Mc Donald was near... toussa toussa...

Now I just need my train ticket.
"Just"...





アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 06~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


Going to Manu's "village"
to have lunch together ,
I listened to my aunt and... Arrived 40mins late ...


It was ahuge stress to me to take the bus, for so far XD
But Manu' explained me good enough, so I easily found the right bus
I talked a bit with the driver, 
who told me to sit front an d next to him so he would tell me when I should drop x)
He also drove few time in France ^^

I was finally arrived, seeing my friend waiting for me at the station, 
he welcomed me with a mocking smile..
Because usually I am not late :/
Was not my fault T_T
I do not usually go to village in teh country side è_é
( he is not living in teh country side, but to me it a way too far from the city,
so , it's the country side ! XD)

He invited me to a chinese restaurent,
it was very good but tooooo much x_x
I could not finish my plate ... And I hate to  waste food è_é

After we went to watch a movie ate my friend's place, was good to rest a bit, 
it was super hot outside @_@
We watched teh evil dead, it took me few minutes to realize I alreday saw it, 
at the cinema ages ago XD

We left around 6:00Pm, 
Manu had buisness to do and I was going to meet Manuel at his father's place for dinner and watch a movie.
Again it was a horror movie, 
the exorcist if I remember well.
It was not bad , and not much scaring.

It was epic to get our dinner ready, 
we were supposed to use the oven, 
but ... Even me who is used to  cook
with differents ovens when I am in different families in Baby sitting
this one was a total mystery ! Lol



I have been back on the morning,
with some new T-shirt of Leo 8DDDDDD


アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 07~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


Lazy look ...

I had a big rest on the day lol
I was tired.
Then I went to the center of the city.

I went to a bakery we saw and wanted to try with Kristin.
It's a gluten free one, called Celicioso .
I was a bit sceptic, 
but, I must admit it was delicious !
You still feel there is something missing, 
but really, it's  super good !
If you have the chance, try it.
The cupcake lover I am to tally love it.
Also, the waitresses are really lovely and nice.


I was walking back to Charmartin , 
and passed front this pretty shop : 

I feel in love with the models *o*






アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 08~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽



Went to the Adri's place,
it's actually quite close to my Aunt place, only 5mins by bus .
But 45mins by walking -_-

Again I was a bit stressed,
ot take the bus in Spain is an adventure , really.
The do no indicate all the stops on the boards !!!


I had to ask the driver if is was going to the place I had to,
and indicate me where to drop è_é .

I finally arrived,
10mins in advance... wich makes me get
a remark ....
I got some when I'm 2mins late, when I am in advance ...
pfft pfft !! XD





Going back home on the end of the afternoon,
Was maybe not the best idea I had to meet my friend a last time.
Anyway ....



I walked to Grand via, for a last turn, as I  will  soon go to the festival,
I won't maybe have the time to come back .
The parc in Alcobendas by night

A little view.

Stopping at the second Mc Donlads :p
writing the novel.





As usual, the sunset in beautiful, 
and I feel beautifully lonely, but free.

Tomorrow is my "big Spain trip," 
for the second year, 
I am going alone , out of teh city, 
for , inter alia,
the Leo Jiménz's concert in Leyendas del Rock 2014
But I am glad ! There is Delain and Eliuveite, Warcry, Moonspell... too.
That's why I decided to go.
Also, I might discover  new groups :)




アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 09~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽



CF the other article

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 10~08~2014 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

End of the wonderful week end, 
time to wake up and go back to Madrid.
It was a bit fresh, we slept only 1h30 with Marisol ....
On the very hard ground lol.

I must admit it's a first to me.
I could not shower, 
could not eat or drink properly, 
cannot enven change myself, 
cannot sleep; 
barely sit ....
When I will be back and aintie's house, I will sleep !

All the night, the camp was animated by people, walking back , still partying etc.
It did not disturb me at all, I was so tired !
I like when a place never sleep .
If I have been courageous I would do the same, 
stay at the camp bar, drinking countless coke x)

We walked back to the center of Villena 
after telling goodbye to Angela y Aleera.

We found a bar, open, while all the city was still sleeping,
I just took an orange juice.
I could not take anything else, don't know if it was the weather or the lack of sleep lol

We took the train back with all the other we met on the way,
was good ^^.
But I had a different changement :/ and left them at the first change ><

I got the traditional T-Shirt 8D
Once at my aunt's house, I showered !!!
I helped her with computer, and while we were printing her  files, 
I lied on the bed ,
and I did not feel myself leaving and falling asleep,
I woken up hours 2 hours later, alone in the room XD
Manuel contacted me,
as all my luggages were ready, 
we decided to meet a last time at his mom's place.

With a pizza as dinner and coke, 
we watched a movie, after fighting with teh TV to get one XD
Was fright stage ... A bit stranger, 
very inspired by the phantome of the opera in my opinion, 
but I must do some researches to be sure.
After, we talked for a while,
I like to talk with him, 
plus he is always in good mood and smiling ^^

I finally left Manuel's house at 3 am ... He called me a taxi , 
as his mom had the car, so, he could not bring me back home xD
The taxi driver was really nice, 
even asked me if I wanted him to wait until I reach my building ....
I finished to pack my ultimate stuff,
5am was on the clock, and we left with my aunt to the airport....


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire